Monday, May 18, 2009

The Question

On the day of our 38th month anniversary, on top of the cliffs of Batanes, in the island of Sabtang, surrounded by the most breathtaking view I have ever seen, Allan asked me to marry him.

And I didn't say anything.

Contrary to what people think, I didn't say "Yes". Nor did I say "No". But I did cry and I hugged him and I knew that he knew what my answer was. He knew what it was even before he asked. But by asking he was telling me and everyone else who would know that it was time to officially start planning one of the biggest days in both our lives.

And so, true blogger that I am, this blog is born. I had initially started one of the generic wedding blogs but found myself drawn back to blogger. Once a blogger, always a blogger.

This will be where Allan and I will post all our planning and brainstorming ideas for the wedding, and sometimes, maybe even things not directly related to the wedding.

(And in case you've been misled, my unspoken answer was a definite YES)

No comments:

Post a Comment